<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: 30 for 30: Day 1

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

30 for 30: Day 1


I sort of forgot that I owned this skirt until I was trying to decide what items to choose for the 30 for 30 challenge I'm participating in. I was cheered up a little every time I looked down at my skirt during the course of the day because honestly, I woke up on the "wrong side of the bed." But I feel much better now! The sun even started to peak out this evening in honor of my improved mood.

On another note, I recently started reading Water for Elephants during my Metro commute thinking I wouldn't really be able to get through it, I typically have little interest in the circus, but it's actually quite engaging! One of the reasons why I enjoy taking public transportation is for the time it allows me to read. Driving has its perks, but having built-in time to read (for pleasure) each day is great in my opinion.


Song currently on repeat: "Little Bit" by Lykke Li

30 for 30 Banner

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At July 15, 2010 at 3:01 AM , Blogger Haven said...

Wow that skirt... just... wow. You look gorgeous! :) Nice to find another 30-for-30'er. :D

 
At July 15, 2010 at 8:16 PM , Blogger Pie said...

great colors! happy mixing!

 
At July 15, 2010 at 9:42 PM , Blogger laniza said...

Your style is fabulous!! Welcome to the challenge! Oh, and I'm also on flickr
http://www.flickr.com/thechocolatewonder

 
At July 15, 2010 at 11:05 PM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

@Leah, @Pie, @Ianiza Thanks! I'm looking forward to remixing my 30 items in different ways!

 
At January 15, 2011 at 8:01 AM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

@Leah, @Pie, @Ianiza Thanks! I'm looking forward to remixing my 30 items in different ways!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home