<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: 30 Pieces of Clothing for 30 Days

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

30 Pieces of Clothing for 30 Days

After sitting on the "sidelines" for a few days, I’ve decided to join in on the 30 for 30 Challenge that Kendi Everyday started. By the way, if you aren’t already reading her stylish (and often humorous blog), you should add her to your Google Reader now. I thought it would be a fun challenge to look at the contents of my closet in a different way and double as an exercise in fiscal responsibility since I’ll forgo any clothing shopping while I’m participating. This challenge will also be an effort to consistently photograph my outfits for 30 days straight, because frankly, I’ve been cheating on this blog with my school work for the past several weeks…Stay tuned for an update on the 30 pieces of clothing I’ve chosen for the challenge.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At July 13, 2010 at 8:56 PM , Blogger Chantele Cross-Jones said...

Welcome to the challenge look forward to seeing your looks!

Daisy Dayz Home

 
At July 14, 2010 at 9:40 PM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

@daisymay Thanks!

 
At January 15, 2011 at 8:01 AM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

@daisymay Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home