<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Items for 30 for 30 Challenge

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Items for 30 for 30 Challenge






After staring at my closet for a while, I've decided to choose these items for the 30 for 30. Two items: one pair of shoes (blue sling-backs) and one skirt (black and white printed) are not pictured. Accessories won't be included in my clothing/shoes count. I've taken the liberty to also not count this bathing suit which is a recent acquisition in case I actually make it to a beach in the next 30 days which I really hope I can make happen! I'm sure there are gaps I don't see in the items I've chosen right now, but hopefully I can make it through the remix without repeating a full outfit.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home