<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Shen Dove Interview on The Lookbook by Onada

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Shen Dove Interview on The Lookbook by Onada


An interview I did for the blog, The Lookbook by Onada was posted today. Onada is a talented photographer and has great style, I feel honored that she asked me for the interview. Check out my answers to her questions and if you haven't visited her blog before, take a look around!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At April 14, 2010 at 9:47 PM , Blogger Christen said...

Fabulous interview! Loved reading it :)

 
At April 15, 2010 at 2:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great interview! I love your style!

 
At April 15, 2010 at 12:33 PM , Blogger ee said...

Awesome Interview....
Ur blog is inspiring.....:)

 
At April 22, 2010 at 11:50 PM , Blogger Ms. Shopportunity said...

Hi!

I stumbled across your blog while reading Onada's. I LOVE your style! I hope you don't mind, but I've linked to your blog from my own website (shortcuts101.blogspot.com) because I am focusing on fashion for petite women, and you appear to be 5'4" or shorter.

I definitely will be checking your site regularly to get great style tips!

 
At January 15, 2011 at 8:01 AM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

Hi!

I stumbled across your blog while reading Onada's. I LOVE your style! I hope you don't mind, but I've linked to your blog from my own website (shortcuts101.blogspot.com) because I am focusing on fashion for petite women, and you appear to be 5'4" or shorter.

I definitely will be checking your site regularly to get great style tips!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home