<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Random Thoughts From the Weekend

Monday, April 12, 2010

Random Thoughts From the Weekend





I didn't get as much done as I had hoped, but had a very enjoyable weekend. Here are a few random thoughts I had over the course of the weekend:
  • I am the messiest faux chef ever. My kitchen looked like a tornado hit it after my attempt at making vegan macaroni and cheese over the weekend. They make it look so easy on The Food Network...
  • After making the macaroni and cheese mentioned above, I realize I am not ready for veganism and will stick to my plan to become vegetarian. I'm not ready to give up dairy completely though I don't eat it everyday.
  • I'm amazed that other bloggers are so consistent with posting great content and photos on a daily basis, I'm hoping to see positive progression on this blog since it is still fairly new.
  • I'd like to take a class this week at the gym, maybe Zumba. I always feel better after exercising but am only inspired sporadically.
  • I can't believe the weekend is over already, but have the feeling it will be a great week. Hope yours is too!
Shirt: American Apparel
Fedora: Amazon.com
Jeans: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Go Jane
Necklace: Jess LC Jewelry
Hoops: ?
Song Currently on Repeat: 'Dancing in the Dark' By: Solange

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home