<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: March is really over?

Thursday, April 1, 2010

March is really over?



Well, my birthday month is officially over (oh and it's April Fools Day). It really flew by fast. I feel like the year just started and we're inching pretty close to the half-way mark with alarming speed. My theme of the month is exercise. I completely slacked off during the winter with exercising and need to get back on track. So I need to dust off my exercise DVD's and use my neglected gym membership because I am paying for it afterall. We'll see how this goes...
Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Skirt: Forever 21
Cardigan: H&M
Shoes: Payless
Belt: ?
Song Currently on Repeat: "Shark in the Water" by V.V. Brown

Labels:

2 Comments:

At April 4, 2010 at 11:28 PM , Blogger piglet said...

Very pretty skirt! I love the ruffle front blouse too.

 
At April 5, 2010 at 4:16 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Great look, classic colors. And V.V. Brown- oh, yes!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home