<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Hair Inspiration: Jill Scott

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hair Inspiration: Jill Scott




Jill Scott has already been one of my favorite singers since high school and she is quickly becoming one of my favorite actresses with her recent HBO No 1 Ladies Detective Agency Series and the 2007 film, Why Did I Get Married. I feel like we are kindred spirits because we are both from Philly : )

I'm taking this picture (from the recent 2010 NAACP Image Awards) to my hair stylist the next time I want to get a braided style. It looks chic and could easily work as a day look or an evening look like she is styled in the photo.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home