<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Brick

Monday, January 28, 2013

Brick

IMG_4338
Blazer: F21 (old); Dress: Target; Boots: It's Vintage Darling; Necklace: Eastern Market vendor

Since I've packed up my DC apartment and moved, these photos that were taken over a week ago are the last batch near the alley of my former apartment building.  I love the DC apartment and neighborhood (Capitol Hill) I called home for the last few years.  I particularly loved the brick exterior that is so common to DC architecture.

Change is good so I'm looking forward to finding another beloved spot to photograph my outfits and most likely get confused looks from neighbors as they catch me documenting my outfits.

IMG_4340
Here's to a positive and productive week!

Labels:

8 Comments:

At January 28, 2013 at 11:13 PM , Anonymous Lauren said...

That colour looks absolutely lovely on you!!! xo

 
At January 28, 2013 at 11:24 PM , Anonymous Alex said...

Oh what a beautiful color! The boots and dress complement each other so well!

 
At January 28, 2013 at 11:45 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

no more brick wall? awww. Love the color of this dress!

 
At January 29, 2013 at 2:13 PM , Anonymous Jhan said...

Hello! I found your blog via Dash, Dot Dotty! I like your style (from what I've seen so far), your natural hair, AND that you're based in Philly! I look forward to seeing more of your posts. :-)

 
At January 29, 2013 at 2:39 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At January 29, 2013 at 2:39 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks! No more brick wall. I'll miss it though!

 
At January 29, 2013 at 2:40 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks so much for visting and commenting!

 
At January 30, 2013 at 8:23 PM , Anonymous dotty said...

good luck with your new, non-DC adventures!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home