<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Casual in plaid

Monday, February 6, 2012

Casual in plaid

IMG_3553
Shirt: Target (similar); Jeans: Gap: Boots: Marshalls; Bamboo Hoops: ?

Happy Monday!  I hope those that stayed up for the Superbowl and related festivities aren't too tired.  I wasn't really partial to either team, but congrats to the Giants. Do you think that the commercials and half-time show lived up to the hype this year?
IMG_3556
Now on to fashion concerns: Did anyone successfully get anything from the Jason Wu for Target line?  I looked online yesterday, but most of the items I liked were only available in the store and I didn't care to wait in lines, so I may have missed out. Did you fare better than me?
IMG_3555
Whether or not the team you rooted for won or you successfully bought items from the Jason Wu Target line, here's to a positive and productive week!

Labels:

7 Comments:

At February 6, 2012 at 10:15 AM , Anonymous Chaucee said...

I wasn't partial to either team as well. I didn't know Jason Wu was doing a target line! I'm trying to not buy new clothes so I've been staying out of the Target and the mall lately. But I really love his designs and especially that floral print bag!

 
At February 6, 2012 at 1:33 PM , Anonymous zmanator said...

My roommate and I are planning on venturing out tomorrow to attempt to get a couple of the dresses. I'm keeping my expectations low, but we'll see. Love the plaid! Classic but chic.

if you have a chance, check out my blog!

zplustheworld.tumblr.com

 
At February 6, 2012 at 1:46 PM , Anonymous Jupe_Cambria said...

Haha, I've got my eye on a couple items, but don't have the cash for 'em!  LOVE your plaid, it's such a pretty blend of yellow/blue.  Cute.

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

 
At February 6, 2012 at 2:39 PM , Anonymous Natasha Fatah said...

Cute outfit Shen. I live in Toronto so we don't have Target, (and obviously the new clothing line) but I did look at a bunch of blogs where girls picked up stuff yesterday. I have to say that I'm not that impressed. The pieces are perfectly nice and cute, but I'm not blown away by anything I've seen so far. That's something that didn't live up to the hype.

xoxo
www.natashafatah.blogspot.com

 
At February 7, 2012 at 11:10 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

 Thanks lady!  I definitely understand what you mean.  I've had the experience of getting Target items from previous designers at clothing swaps and clothing exchange stores for much cheaper, so I can wait : )

 
At February 16, 2012 at 1:04 AM , Anonymous StyleLust said...

Love this look! Casual, but super stylish.

xo,Cortnie
http://stylelustpages.com

 
At February 18, 2012 at 3:59 PM , Anonymous Shasie said...

Oooh I love, love this look! And your hair and glasses are perfect for it! And I like the wash of the jeans goes really well with that top! So cute!
I am definitely excited for neons and bright oranges and yellows!

Shasie of Live Life
in Style

 

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home