<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Old Favorite

Monday, January 16, 2012

Old Favorite

IMG_3470
Vest: Old Navy (similar); Jeans: Gap; Top: H&M; Bracelet: F21; Earrings: H&M; 
Clutch: Francesca's Collections

outfit 1-16-12
This striped shirt is a staple that I reach for over and over because of it's versatility.  
I would definitely consider it to be an old favorite at this point.

IMG_3475
 Hope you had some time to reflect on the inspirational legacy of Dr. Martin Kuther King, Jr. today!


Currently reading: Letter from a Birmingham Jail by MLK

Labels:

11 Comments:

At January 17, 2012 at 4:54 AM , Anonymous Styladelica said...

Been searching high and low for a vest like this.  Can I find one?  Yours looks great with the nautical tee and flared jeans. :)

 
At January 17, 2012 at 1:46 PM , Anonymous Fajr said...

Love that sherling vest! 

 
At January 17, 2012 at 10:27 PM , Anonymous dotty said...

the combination of the big collar on your vest and the big earrings is so good here!

 
At January 20, 2012 at 9:55 AM , Anonymous Wave said...

That vest looks so good on you! I saw it at ON when I was shopping there 2 days ago. So nice meeting you in person last weekend, you're very sweet & I hope to see you at the meet up :)

 
At January 20, 2012 at 7:57 PM , Anonymous Stylepint said...

I'm totally digging this outfit! From the stripes to that amazing vest..so chic! =)

 
At January 22, 2012 at 5:51 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady, right back at ya!

 
At January 22, 2012 at 5:52 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!  I'm sure you can find one!  A chain store like Asos or Top Shop might have one.  Do they have Old Navy in London?  That's where I got mine.

 
At January 22, 2012 at 5:55 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At January 23, 2012 at 12:54 AM , Anonymous Katie_quarterman said...

Oh, you are SO cute in this vest!
I love this look, it's totally adorable, it's like the perfect outfit. (Chic, comfy and cute!) 

Katie
www.alaskanweredork.blogspot.com

 
At January 26, 2012 at 12:52 AM , Anonymous Mrs. J said...

I have a vest just like that I bought it from Piperlime though.  We styled it almost the same way I just wore black jeans instead..hehe Great minds think alike!! 

Wonderful outfit! 

 
At January 29, 2012 at 8:20 PM , Anonymous Shasie said...

Yay Happy MLK Day! I love that vest!
Shasie
of Live Life in
Style

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home