<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Winter White

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Winter White

IMG_3510
Skirt: Target Modcloth; Blazer: Loft; Boots: Go Jane; Top: H&M

I have taken to wearing bright colors more often lately, but black and white is still one of my favorite color combinations.
IMG_3517
This top was purchased at the end of high school when I had to trek to a suburban mall to shop in H&M because they weren't as ubiquitous as they are now.  The most unexpected pieces stand the test of time.
IMG_3512
 I'm a bit behind on commenting this week, but will catch up soon!

Have a fabulous day! 

Labels:

5 Comments:

At January 19, 2012 at 10:18 AM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

you simply can not go wrong with black and white! Love the lace skirt!

 
At January 19, 2012 at 11:36 AM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

This shirt is really pretty! It's so true that you never know what will become a wardrobe favorite. I like that I can still surprise myself when it comes to that!

 
At January 22, 2012 at 5:47 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At January 22, 2012 at 5:49 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!  The surprise is half of the fun of getting a new (or new to you) item.

 
At January 23, 2012 at 12:50 AM , Anonymous Katie_quarterman said...

I love how you paired such a lady like outfit with such awesome boots.  You have such an effortless style, I really look forward to your posts. 

Katie
www.alaskanweredork.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home