<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Red Pants Revisited

Friday, January 20, 2012

Red Pants Revisited

IMG_3491
Blazer: Gap; Shirt: H&M; Shoes: Nine West; Pants: thrifted; Coat: Land's End; Bag: F21 (old)

As promised, here is the second outfit featuring my neglected red pants.  See the first here.
I'll go more casual on the third remix of the pants next week and figure out other colors to wear 
with the pants other than black and white.
IMG_3494
While I acknowledge that I still get mistaken for a teen on a regular basis, I do feel more mature when I wear lipstick. For years, I thought I would never wear lipstick, but it has quickly become 
my favorite makeup item this winter.

Happy Friday!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At January 20, 2012 at 7:11 PM , Anonymous dotty said...

the red pants and red lipstick are such a great punchy combination!  i'm often mistaken for a much younger person too, so maybe i should bust out a bright lipstick more!

 
At January 22, 2012 at 5:46 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!  Bright lipstick is so much fun!  Wish I had discovered it sooner.

 
At January 22, 2012 at 9:40 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

I like this one even more than the first! I wear lipstick all the time now, and I was a lip gloss addict for years. It definitely makes me look a bit older. I usually wear red or hot pink, but for spring I'm looking for tangerine :)

 
At January 23, 2012 at 12:41 AM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

I love the red trousers so much, this remix is awesome. I agree, red lipstick is perfect for the winter months, once you are used to it.

 
At January 23, 2012 at 12:47 AM , Anonymous Katie_quarterman said...

I have such a thing for red pants and you rocked these!  I love how you went with a different fit from the regular skinny jean, it gives these a really fresh look.  They look just stunning on you.

 
At January 26, 2012 at 12:50 AM , Anonymous Mrs. J said...

Red pants always get neglected, but it good to see you styling them. Because of you now I know what to do with the red pair sitting in my closet. 

ps. Lipstick always takes an outfit one more step towards being classic! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home