<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Red Black and Leopard

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Red Black and Leopard

IMG_3295
Blazer: Gap (old); Shirt: H&M; Skirt: UO; Scarf: Express; Shoes: Go Jane;
Clutch: Francesca's Collections; Jewelry: H&M

I'm sure other outfit bloggers have said this already, but as much as I love fall weather, taking pictures this time of year is really a challenge because it gets dark so early...oh well. Adjustments will be made but I don't see myself hitting the daily mark for outfit posts until the spring, but it's not the end of the world.
Red Leopard and Black

On another note, it has been kind of weird seeing so many holiday commercials and ads BEFORE Thanksgiving...guess stores want us to go out and spend to stimulate the economy pretty badly. I don't see myself doing much non-gift shopping between now and the end of the year, so I'll be sticking to older pieces of clothing from my closet like this blazer, scarf and skirt.

IMG_3291

I'm super behind on comments and hope to catch in the next day or so.

Here's to a positive and productive week!

Labels:

15 Comments:

At November 8, 2011 at 7:38 AM , Anonymous DreDavis said...

You look so cute! I love the way leopard looks with red. I really love the scarf and the shoes!!

 
At November 8, 2011 at 7:54 AM , Anonymous Chaucee said...

Those are some great heels!

 
At November 8, 2011 at 10:09 AM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

I think seeing christmas roll out on october 1st is pretty standard these days, and of course now it's pretty much in full force. I mean, Christmas music playing in stores, decorations up... I'm stricktly an after thanksgiving girl myself...

Also, shorter days may in fact be the end of the world.

and I love this look. awesome combination.

 
At November 8, 2011 at 11:18 AM , Anonymous Tee Mac said...

I was just saying to myself that I picked a fine time to start blogging...right when the time changes. LOL   We all have to make the adjustments and keep it moving.  This is a cute outfit!

~Tavia

www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

 
At November 8, 2011 at 11:31 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!  The shorter days are definitely a bummer but at least it's temporary, after next month, the days will start to lengthen again.

 
At November 8, 2011 at 11:32 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At November 8, 2011 at 11:33 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!  Adjustments must be made, but you are definitely right, we must keep it moving!

 
At November 9, 2011 at 5:13 AM , Anonymous Sara Sara said...

Nice photos and really nice outfit, you look great, I love
your skirt, what a great color and that jacket is so nice, the perfect touch to
the outfit also cute scarf and you look really beautiful! Your blog is awesome
by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!


 


Pop
Culture&Fashion Magic

 

 
At November 9, 2011 at 9:44 PM , Anonymous Katie said...

CUTE! love the stripes with the leopard print :)
xoxo kat

 
At November 9, 2011 at 11:52 PM , Anonymous Shasie said...

I agree! I can't get home fast enough to get good shots! That's why I'm hoping when I upgrade I'll take better indoor shots. Love the combo of the color and the patterns in the look! I need a leopard scarf!


Shasie of Live
Life in Style

 
At November 11, 2011 at 1:37 AM , Anonymous simplychic08 said...

you sure know how to rock a scarf! i was looking back at some of your past posts and our styles are a  bit similar :)  i'm now following...

 
At November 13, 2011 at 9:23 PM , Anonymous Kari Margot said...

red + black + animal print = perfection

 
At November 14, 2011 at 8:05 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks for following!  Stopping by to visit your blog now...

 
At November 14, 2011 at 8:06 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At November 15, 2011 at 11:17 AM , Anonymous Allie at Wardrobe Oxygen said...

I hear you re: the holidays being advertised/promoted TOO EARLY!
And I LOVE this outfit, the combo of the leopard and stripes, tres chic!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home