<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Add a Blazer

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Add a Blazer

outfit 9-22-11 _3
Blazer: Top Shop; Tank: Charlotte Russe; Maxi Dress: F21; Earrings: H&M; Shoes (not seen): Nine West
Bracelets/Ring: H&M; Necklaces: Jess LC/InPink (won in Adored Austin giveaway)

How do you wear a halter maxi dress when the weather cools down a little?  Add a tank and a blazer!

outfit 9-22-11_2
outfit 9-22-11



Currently reading: The Wealth Cure: Putting Money in Its Place by Hill Harper
Currently looking at: This cute face
Currently listening to: 'Best Thing I Never Had' by Beyonce 

Labels:

10 Comments:

At September 22, 2011 at 9:27 PM , Anonymous Sorren Isler said...

SUCH a great idea! I would have never thought of this, I love how you transformed this dress into a fall-appropriate skirt!

 
At September 22, 2011 at 9:57 PM , Anonymous Jenn said...

I love the color of this dress!  And the blazer is a perfect match!  Its great for the cooler weather. 

 
At September 22, 2011 at 11:58 PM , Anonymous MarianneMatic said...

I'm loving that blazer, Dear!! together with the skirt...its just lovely! I hope you'd drop by my blog when you have the time!

Not Your Ordinary Beauty Queen - H&M Leather Bands Giveaway!

 
At September 23, 2011 at 1:14 AM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

A blazer is definitely a good way to go - and the rich purple does lend itself well to a fall pallet.

 
At September 23, 2011 at 1:21 PM , Anonymous Oh to Be a Muse said...

i just bought a maxi and i will definitely pair it with a blazer of a leather jacket for the cooler nights.

 
At September 23, 2011 at 5:23 PM , Anonymous dotty said...

this is GORGEOUS!  and i have a purple maxi dress that might get the same treatment!

 
At September 25, 2011 at 6:23 PM , Blogger t. Drenice said...

a chic after my own heart. I have been doing this all Fall because I just don't want to let my dresses go.

 
At September 26, 2011 at 1:40 PM , Blogger Emmett Katherine said...

I love maxi dresses because they're so versatile, asyouve demonstrated! The colour of yours is perfect to transition into fall :)

 
At September 28, 2011 at 12:41 AM , Anonymous Mrs. J said...

Hmmm...I may have to unpack all my maxi dresses and try this look. I love the pale pink and dark purple together! Very cute outfit! 

How is the Hill Harper book? I've only read one of his books before and really enjoyed it so I may check this one out. 

 
At October 17, 2011 at 11:43 AM , Anonymous SheRea DelSol said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this skirt!!!!!!!! it is SOOOOOO cute!!!

http://mythriftedcloset.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home