<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Half-way Point

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Half-way Point

15 of 30
Top: Nordstrom (junior's); Skirt: Target; Belt: Nordstrom (junior's); Shoes: Calvin Klein via Marshalls
Necklace: gifted: Earrings: purchased Mexico

I've always been a fan of lace.  It's only appropriate that I've gotten so much 
wear out of this lace skirt this year.
IMG_2692

So I've reached the half-way point of the 30 for 30.  I don't know why wearing my own clothing and not shopping feels like an accomplishment but it does.  I appreciate this seasonal "reset" as a way of keeping my spending in check. 

IMG_2695

Thanks for sticking with me so far!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At July 1, 2011 at 1:30 AM , Anonymous Arinn said...

this is such a great combo! the raspberry and white is just a punch of summer deliciousness.

 
At July 1, 2011 at 9:42 AM , Anonymous Fashion Addict said...

I absolutely LOVE this outfit - I would totally wear the exact same thing in a heartbeat, but I bet you would still look better. And I get the same feeling when I don't buy clothes and wear what I already have. It's kinda funny. haha

 
At July 1, 2011 at 2:29 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

I LOVE that skirt and it's so pretty with that bright top! The sleeves are adorable.

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

 
At July 1, 2011 at 6:03 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks so much lady!

 
At July 1, 2011 at 6:04 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady, but I think you could totally rock this outfit and look great!

 
At July 1, 2011 at 6:04 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks so much lady!

 
At July 1, 2011 at 10:58 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

Cute!!  That lace skirt looks so good on you.  Mine does not look like that at all... I'm definitely going to try a belt with mine next time I wear it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home