<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Rosy

Monday, April 18, 2011

Rosy

IMG_2258

Trench: H&M (overdyed); Shirt: Banana Republic; Skirt: Target; Shoes: Nine West; Necklace: H&M

I'm feel that it's going to be an excellent week!  It's only fitting that my jacket is as bright as my mood today.

IMG_2256

I'm a little behind in comments, I'll get back on track soon!

IMG_2263

Happy Monday!

Labels:

8 Comments:

At April 18, 2011 at 10:38 AM , Anonymous Melliott930 said...

Great job with the little red trench! Look awesome. And I love your shoes!

-Marie
So What If I Like Pretty Things

 
At April 18, 2011 at 10:49 AM , Anonymous Chaucee said...

LOVE that skirt Shen! Beautiful. And good call on the new color of the jacket. Its such a great shade now!

 
At April 18, 2011 at 11:28 AM , Anonymous L of Avid Accents said...

very cute. Love the skirt. and is that the jacket you dyed....Fabulous!

 
At April 18, 2011 at 5:04 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

Sounds like a great way to start off the week -- I hope that it is really wonderful! Love the bright jacket as well, it's so cute!

 
At April 18, 2011 at 5:24 PM , Anonymous Moniquezuman said...

That skirt is soooo pretty!

Monique xx

misszuman.blogspot.com

 
At April 18, 2011 at 9:50 PM , Anonymous Manecoarse said...

What a gorgeous skirt, and I love your hair.

 
At April 19, 2011 at 9:55 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

Is that your new jacket? Looking good! I'm thinking of going with black with pink flowers tomorrow! But of course it won't be quite warm enough for bare legs here.

 
At April 19, 2011 at 9:56 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

P.S. Love your sandals too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home