<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Keeping it casual

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Keeping it casual


Jacket: Nordstrom (junior's dept); Jeans: Urban Outfitters (BDG); Sneaker: Converse (purchased with a giftcard c/o Lucky Magazine/Lucky FABB Conference) 

This outfit was worn a few weeks ago, but I never got around to posting the pics because this outfit is a bit more casual than what I have been posting on this blog lately.  But I decided to post them anyway as some photographic proof that I do indeed wear sneakers occasionally on the weekends.  I'm not much of a sneaker wearer unless I'm participating in some sort of exercise activity, but the fun print of these Converse sneakers with Marimekko print reminded me of why I love Converse sneakers; they are stylish and timeless, which is a good thing because I usually go a few years between buying them so I'm set for a while on the sneaker front!  

sneaker-love

Labels:

7 Comments:

At April 2, 2011 at 10:57 AM , Anonymous Kileen said...

i love the colorful sneakers!! and they are a great pick for weekend wear.

cute & little

 
At April 2, 2011 at 12:07 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks!

 
At April 2, 2011 at 1:22 PM , Anonymous Moniquezuman said...

Love those shoes!!!

Monique xx
http://misszuman.blogspot.com

 
At April 2, 2011 at 2:07 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At April 2, 2011 at 5:08 PM , Anonymous graceyloo said...

so cute! I love them paired with the jacket.
I'm not really a sneaker wearer either, but I've been wearing them more and more lately.

I think it's a side effect of working at Under Armour.

seriously though, so cute!

 
At April 2, 2011 at 6:58 PM , Anonymous Laniza said...

The chucks are super cute. My 14 year old daughter is a huge fan (right now, she's up to two pairs and counting).

 
At April 3, 2011 at 1:25 PM , Anonymous Sorren Isler said...

I love those sneaks; Chucks are always the way to go! You did a great job using them to add a spark to a neutral, yet stylish, outfit.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home