<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Cropped and Yellow

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Cropped and Yellow

Jacket: ?; Top: H&M; Skirt: Loft; Boots: Marshalls; Jewelry: Target and H&M

 I needed to bring a little sunshine to my outfit to counteract the cloudy weather of the last couple of days. I find it easier to be cheerful when it's sunny outside, but a pop of yellow in my outfit has the same effect on my mood as spending a little time in the sun. 


On another note, is anyone else planning to see the documentary Bill Cunningham New York?  It's playing in DC at this theatre starting on Friday. A few other cities are showing it as well.  After reading about the documentary in the New York Times, I added it to my must-see list.


Are there any other movies on your list to see?

Labels:

3 Comments:

At March 24, 2011 at 8:41 PM , Anonymous Sorren Isler said...

geez louise, that jacket is to die for! I love the popped collar, the croppedness of it, and obviously the yellow.

 
At March 25, 2011 at 6:41 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks Sorren!

 
At May 14, 2012 at 5:28 PM , Anonymous Kianga Mungai said...

yellow looks good on you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home