<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Almost Color Blocked

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Almost Color Blocked

Shirt: H&M; Cardigan: Old Navy; Skirt: Forever 21; Necklace: Forever 21

I didn't realize until I looked at these pictures that I would have accidentally been "on-trend" if I had chosen a solid colored shirt in a bold color and switched out my tights for a more colorful pair.  I'll definitely try that later on this season with this skirt.

On a completely different note, I have an admission to make.  I totally quit Project 365  already.  I honestly wasn't feeling inspired every day and decided to stop since it was no longer fun.  I might try a modified version and just take a photo a week.  I still think it's a fun way to document the year, but a picture a day especially in the winter time was challenging for me because of the lack of sunlight in the evenings when I actually had time to take photos.  I'm feeling way more inspired now that spring is here.  I don't usually like to quit things, but it was really beginning to become a chore.  I really commend folks that make it the entire year without missing a day.


I'm a little behind on my blog visiting/commenting this week, but plan to catch up over the next day or so! 

Labels:

5 Comments:

At March 23, 2011 at 9:21 PM , Anonymous shealennon said...

I know color blocking is really big right now, but I love the way you're wearing this! I think the striped shirt looks so pretty with the bold pink skirt and turquoise necklace!

 
At March 24, 2011 at 9:17 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks! Color blocking is awesome, but to me striped shirts never go out of style : - )

 
At March 25, 2011 at 8:17 AM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

I love your skirt! Also I really like your necklace, it looks very Anthropologie . Please do wear this again with colorful tights! I love this outfit and I want to see that skirt again soon!

 
At March 25, 2011 at 9:10 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady, I definitely will : )

 
At March 27, 2011 at 1:36 AM , Anonymous Godsfavoriteshoes said...

Oh my goodness. I swear to you that if I was even in a 20 mile radius necklace, I would do a "snatch by" so it quick!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home