<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Earthy Colors

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Earthy Colors

Shirt: Banana Republic; Skirt: Urban Outfitters; Cardigan: H&M; Shoes: Nine West; Necklace: Target

My outfit goes pretty well with the brick wall I'm standing in front of in these photos.
 

Oh how I missed my outdoor brick wall!  It's not a very exciting background, but is still my favorite photo-taking spot.  The extra sunlight will allow me to take more photos in front of it as long as the weather cooperates.  I will try to venture to other locations as the weather gets warmer though.  DC is full of great photo locations that I have yet to take advantage of on this blog.

Do you have a favorite photo-taking spot?

Labels:

14 Comments:

At March 16, 2011 at 11:51 AM , Anonymous Chaucee said...

You look beautiful dear! That skirt is very flattering.
Ps, your guest post is up today!

 
At March 16, 2011 at 1:07 PM , Anonymous Grit and Glamour said...

Great skirt! Love the paperbag waist. And the black makes the floral print so much tougher. Two thumbs up!

••V••
www.gritandglamour.com
@gritandglamour

 
At March 16, 2011 at 5:40 PM , Anonymous [SMASH] said...

Great outfit. I love a colorful skirt with dark tights. The brick wall background is great -- there's something very urban yet classic about it. Keep up the great work!

 
At March 16, 2011 at 7:27 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks dear! I really enjoyed doing the guest post for you!

 
At March 16, 2011 at 7:28 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady! The shape of this skirt definitely inspired its purchase : )

 
At March 16, 2011 at 7:30 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks! I never thought about brick being urban, but your right it is and I definitely agree with you
: )

 
At March 17, 2011 at 12:20 AM , Anonymous Kari said...

Ah. I didn't know you were in DC and before that were in Philly :-). I'm in Delaware (right in between the two).

 
At March 17, 2011 at 4:26 AM , Anonymous Marella said...

You look amazing dear! Loooove your outfit! <3
www.memyselfandmycloset.blogspot.com

 
At March 17, 2011 at 6:41 AM , Anonymous AgataP said...

lovely skirt! you look pretty!

http://laughing-in-the-purple-rain.blogspot.com/

 
At March 17, 2011 at 10:23 AM , Anonymous zarna said...

that skirt is so fabulous!! you look beautiful!

 
At March 17, 2011 at 1:08 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

That skirt is gorgeous! I love the browns and blacks in this outfit, you look incredible!

I don't really have a favorite spot...pretty much because my only time to take photos is when it's still dark out so my only option is in my room. So...yeah. :)

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

 
At March 17, 2011 at 4:20 PM , Anonymous Brittneynsmart said...

that skirt looks amaaaaaazing on you. lovely colors, print, and shape. so pretty.
-brittney
http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com

 
At March 17, 2011 at 6:17 PM , Anonymous dotty said...

this outfit is amazing! that skirt is fabulous!

 
At March 17, 2011 at 6:18 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

Wow! I love that skirt, it actually looks a little vintage. I love brick walls and I wish I had exposed brick inside all the time. I have a photo location suggestion for you-- with the cherry blossoms when they start blooming!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home