<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Method to the Madness

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Method to the Madness


I set aside this weekend to be productive in some of my personal endeavors, but all I managed to do was overwhelm myself in thinking about what has to get done and not actually managing to complete anything... can anyone else relate?

After 'spinning my wheels' for a while, I decided to just sit down make and a list of what has to be done and then enjoy the remainder of my weekend. My brain seems to shut down from Friday evening to Sunday night and I've decided to stop fighting it and just be productive as possible during the week. I truly feel that once I learn how to manage my time effectively that I really will be able to take over the world (if I so desire to)...

On another note, at least my colorful skirt brought a smile to my face every time I looked at it during the course of the day.

Top: Old Navy
Skirt: Tracy Feith for Target
Shoes: Thirfted
Earrings: Top Shop

Song Currently on Repeat: 'Help Somebody' by Maxwell

Labels:

3 Comments:

At June 10, 2010 at 12:23 AM , Blogger Chic Therapy said...

love the shoes

 
At June 13, 2010 at 5:01 PM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

@Chic Therapy Thanks!

 
At January 15, 2011 at 8:01 AM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

@Chic Therapy Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home