<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Muted Florals

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Muted Florals



I don't really have much to say about how this outfit together. I rarely put my outfits together the night before though I'm sure that would save me time on my morning routine. I just grabbed the first thing I put my hands on when I opened my closet which happened to be this dress and thought my short sleeve blazer would make it a bit more work appropriate. I really must remember to switch out my shoes in my desk so I can wear something other than my same black sling backs. Am I the only one that keeps at least one pair of heels in her desk at all times? I do this mainly to save some room in my bag during my daily commute. But doing this means I have a few pairs of shoes that don't get put in rotation all that often.

Now I'm off to procrastinate a little before buckling down to finish a paper I have to turn in later this week. The joys of being a part time student....

Dress: Urban Outfitters
Blazer: The Loft (bought when it was called Ann Taylor Loft)
Shoes: Payless
Cami: Old Navy
Earrings: H&M

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home