<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Hair Inspiration: Solange Knowles

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hair Inspiration: Solange Knowles



Though I typically wear my hair straight and pulled back in a pony tail or bun, I think natural hair styles are so stylish. I saw the photos above in a recent interview of Solange and it made me realize how much I love Solange's hair (and her style too)! She dares to be a little different and I always appreciate unique-ness in hair and clothing/accessories choices. Solange did admit that her hair is a weave in the interview, but I have no problem with that, a weave can give you the freedom to change up your look in a fun way, but you should also remember to take care of your own hair underneath. On another note, I'm looking forward to Solange's next album. Her previous album is still one of my favorites! In my opinion, a small afro is the perfect complement to summer outfit staples. If only I had the patience to style my own hair...For natural ladies out there, I'm thinking that this look could probably be achieved with a twist-out if it's not your natural texture.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At July 5, 2010 at 12:05 PM , Blogger Christen said...

Oh this is stunning. I wish my hair looked this amazing naturally. If you can pull it off, I say go for it!

 
At July 7, 2010 at 10:16 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

She really is a natural beauty!!

<3 Kelly
sourtang.com

 
At July 9, 2010 at 1:51 PM , Blogger Oh to Be a Muse said...

love it, love it, love it! i have to do this to my hair.

http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home