<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Shen's Favorite Things: Pretty Journals

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Shen's Favorite Things: Pretty Journals


I love my Mac laptop and it has been my repository for many of my thoughts over the past several months since I purchased it, but there is nothing like a pretty journal to write down quick thoughts when I don't have my laptop on me or don't feel like typing little notes into my phone. I want to write more in 2010, so a pretty journal is a great item for me to carry around in my bag to encourage me to do this.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home