<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Arlenis Sosa In Feb 2010 Issue of Harper's Baazaar

Monday, January 11, 2010

Arlenis Sosa In Feb 2010 Issue of Harper's Baazaar








I love the stylish, on-trend looks that Arlenia Sosa is wearing in this editorial in the Feb. 2010 issue of Harper's Baazaar. Leopars print, stripes, lace-up boots, black/white accents; these are all looks I will incorporate into my Spring/Summer wardrobe. The best things about these looks are that I can create most of them with items I already own. That's so important for a budget-conscious girl like me.
On another note, the frigid temperatures we're currently experiencing in D.C. make me wish Spring would hurry up and get here. Maybe I should get a bike too...


Images: Harper's Baazaar via Fashion Bomb

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home