<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Ode to my Target 'Kady' flat boots

Friday, January 15, 2010

Ode to my Target 'Kady' flat boots

Taken-1.15.2010, originally uploaded by ShenDove.

Hands down the best purchases I made during the fall were my Target Kady Boots
in Black and Cognac. If I had known how useful they would prove to be, I would have ordered two of each color because they were pretty inexpensive. I feel sad just thinking about when I'll have to retire them. Hopefully I'll find some worthy replacements when that time comes.

On another note, I'm so happy it's Friday and it's the long MLK weekend at that! Hope you do something positive in honor of Dr. King this weekend.

Top: H&M
Skirt: Target
'Kady' Boots: Target
Necklace: Claire's

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home