<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Enchantment

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Enchantment

Worn January 21, 2010, originally uploaded by ShenDove.

I rediscovered Corinne Bailey Rae's first album and Enchantment is one of my favorite songs on that album. I'm so happy she has a new album coming out in the near future. Her first album evokes memories of summertime, sunshine and the ups and downs of love. I bet her new album will be just as good and probably poignant as well considering that she's lost her husband since her first album. But anyways, today's outfit was yet another effort on my part to "shop my closet" and pair pieces together in a new (to me) way. On another note, is anyone else excited that the weekend is almost here Yippeee....

Worn January 21, 2010

Lace Dolman Sleeve Top: H&M
Dress: Urban Outfitters
Tights: Target
Boots: Target
Belt: Urban Outfitters
Earrings: H&M

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home