<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Trench Coats for Petite Ladies

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Trench Coats for Petite Ladies

Banana Republic

Overstock.com
A classic trench coat is an investment item that is timeless and can be worn for countless dressy and casual occassions. But it is so hard for horizontally challenged ladies like me to find styles that don't overwhelm our figures. These trenches are are petite sizes which make them ideal for smaller ladies. Since I can't afford this perfect trench, I have been eyeing the others above that aren't completely out of my price range if I'm willing to save up for them.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home