<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: October Favorites

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

October Favorites

Ocotber Favorites
Here are a few of my favorites from the month of October.

Snack: Almond butter with honey was my favorite snack of the month.  It works great with fruit, bread or crackers or all by itself.
Outfit: My favorite outfit of the month was 90's vibe.
Beauty: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Blackberry is my favorite color of the moment.  It's a nice change from the bright red shades I typically wear during this time of year.
Book: Americanah was my favorite book of the month.  I'm not quite finished yet, but I love Chiamanda Ngozi Adiche's writing.
App: The Skimm isn't actually an app, but is an email subscription I read on my phone that gives highlights of the major news stories of the day.  The Skimm is great for those days when I don't have time to read the news in detail.
Music: I didn't see the recent TLC biopic, but I still indulged in a little nostalgia by listening to the TLC 20 album.

What were your favorites for the month of October?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home