<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Links of the Week: October 18th

Friday, October 18, 2013

Links of the Week: October 18th

Eat Sleep Wear photo
Hello all!  Here is some reading material to keep you occupied this weekend.

As usual, I'm loving the latest post in the travel series on this blog.

I now also want to work my way through this international food list.


I need to replenish my stash of tights, I think this pair is cute.

How to travel alone without ruining your marriage.

Rain boots that would fit the proportions of a petite lady like myself.

One of my favorite bloggers interviewed one of my favorite musical artists, check it out.

I love reading about politics in my city and in others, so of course I enjoyed reading about the new mayor of Compton.




Have a fantastic weekend!


{Image}

Labels:

2 Comments:

At October 19, 2013 at 10:05 AM , Anonymous dotty said...

i always enjoy your link roundups! and those 23 things to stop doing...yeah i think i do ALL of them!

dash dot dotty

 
At October 22, 2013 at 11:06 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

comparing my real life to other peoples virtual lives is a problem. heck, even comparing my virtual life other virtual lives should probably stop...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home