<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Fall Reading List

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Fall Reading List

fall reading list
We Need New Names - I saw this book while returning a library book and thought it might be a compelling read.

Revenge Wears Prada - Since I enjoyed the film version of The Devil Wears Prada, I decided to give the sequel to the book the film was based on a try this season.

Beauty Detox Foods - I can't remember where I first heard about this book, but learning about nutritious food that can make you look better sounds like a good thing to read up on.

David and Goliath - I am a fan of Malcolm Gladwell's previous books, so adding his new book to my reading list was a no brainer.


What's on your to-read list this season?

Labels:

3 Comments:

At October 17, 2013 at 3:05 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

I'm intrigued by the title of 'we need new names' you will have to let me know how it is.

 
At October 18, 2013 at 7:46 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

I definitely will.

 
At October 18, 2013 at 2:52 PM , Anonymous Eli said...

Oooh I'm gonna add that Malcolm Gladwell book to my list of 800 other books to read :) I have the Round House by Louise Erdrich sitting in my reader waiting to be opened soon!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home