<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: September Favorites

Monday, October 7, 2013

September Favorites

september favorites
Since we are now well into October, here are a few favorites from the month of September. 

Snack: Roasted Cauliflower, my favorite snack of the month was really more of a dinner item, but I say it still counts.
Outfit: My favorite outfit of the month was Light Layers. I love the my shorts and look forward to styling them with tights and boots when the weather cools down.
Beauty: I've been trying to simplify my morning make-up routine and find that for most days, Benefit They're Real Mascara, some tinted moisturizer, a little blush and lip gloss are more than enough.
Book: Ghana Must Go which I'm still actually reading was a favorite of the month.  I'll do a short review after I've finished it.
App: Hootsuite is currently my favorite app for monitoring my social media networks and scheduling posts.
Music: I haven't been listening to much music lately, but Janelle Monae's, Electric Lady album was in rotation last month.



What were some of your favorites from last month?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home