<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Decor Inspiration: Small Space, Big Style

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Decor Inspiration: Small Space, Big Style


I moved to a small space earlier this year, and I'm slowly starting to decorate.  I'd like my home to  reflect my style aesthetic. So when I was stumped on inspiration, I do what many of us do when searching for inspiration these days...I started a pin board.  Here are a few of my current favorites.  I'm loving white walls with pops of colors on artwork these days.


Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At March 14, 2013 at 10:16 AM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

there is one thing all these spaces are lacking, and that is CLUTTER. Seriously. small looks great when it's sparse, but how do you work a space and make it look good when you are borderline hoarder?

 
At March 14, 2013 at 10:52 PM , Anonymous Alex said...

Ahhh pretty! I kind of want to divide my room with a curtain like that, though I don't know how I would find a bar long enough to go across my ceiling. I also had this pipe dream of having an entirely white room, but then I came to my senses. Maybe if I lived somewhere a little less dirty than New York, ha!

 
At March 15, 2013 at 6:01 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

You're so right. It's a struggle! But I've seen some nicely designed tiny apartments on sites like design sponge where people seem to have reasonable amounts of stuff but great storage techniques.

 
At March 15, 2013 at 6:02 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

White walls can be tricky in a city like New York! But if you're landlords allow, painted walls are nice too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home