<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: February Favorites

Monday, March 4, 2013

February Favorites

february favorites
Happy Monday! Here are a few of my favorites from the month of February. 
  1.  Snack: Banana with Nutella is my snack of choice this month.  Note: I don't consume an entire jar with ONE banana. 
  2. Outfit: This is my favorite outfit of the month.  And to think, I nearly took this orange blazer to the Buffalo Exchange on my last closet purge.
  3. Book: I love cookbooks for finding cool recipes but also for looking at pictures of pretty food.  This one I picked up at the library a few weeks ago is my current favorite.  Maybe I'll try a recipe from the cookbook in March.
  4. Beauty Product: I was skeptical at first of argan oil but I've recently discovered that it is a great winter time moisturizer
  5. App: Since I don't have cable (or a TV for that matter), Hulu Plus enables me to keep track of my favorite shows (like Scandal...)
  6. Music:  I didn't have any albums in heavy listening rotation during the month of February, but I did like this song...

Labels:

6 Comments:

At March 4, 2013 at 7:33 PM , Anonymous dotty said...

OMG scandal is getting so good this season! a bunch of my co-workers are all obsessed and they all have theories about what fitz is up to. and we don't do cable either...it makes us much more productive!

dash dot dotty

 
At March 4, 2013 at 11:19 PM , Anonymous Maggie | 2ndhand Knowledge said...

Mmmmm, nutella is the best...especially in a crepe with bananas. And I agree - keeping the orange blazer was a good choice :)


http://2ndhandknowledge.wordpress.com

 
At March 5, 2013 at 10:44 PM , Anonymous Alex said...

I am so craving Nutella and graham crackers now!

 
At March 6, 2013 at 7:45 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Scandal is a hot topic in my office too! I thought I would miss cable, but I honestly don't. No cable definitely makes for more productivity (and less commercials).

 
At March 6, 2013 at 7:46 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks! I haven't tried a nutella and banana crepe before, now I'm craving one : )

 
At March 6, 2013 at 7:46 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

That sounds so good!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home