<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Matching

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Matching

IMG_4121-REsized
Shirt: swapped; Skirt: swapped; Shoes: Target; Belt: Target; Necklace: borrowed; Earrings: H&M (old)

I like the monochromatic look that has popped up this fall in fashion, but also still enjoy color blocking.  To me color blocking means mixing separates I really like and not being concerned about the colors "matching."  In the 90s, "matching" was a big deal for me so it's funny to think that I now dress with seemingly disparate pieces in a way that I never would have as a middle and high schooler.

cobalt and chartreuse 1

Happy Thursday!

IMG_4124_resized

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At September 27, 2012 at 10:05 AM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

color blocking is definitely one of my favorite trend, and i love these two together!

 
At September 28, 2012 at 12:06 PM , Anonymous Chaucee said...

Love this combination!

 
At September 30, 2012 at 4:07 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At September 30, 2012 at 4:07 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks !

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home