<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Tiered Ruffles

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Tiered Ruffles

Jacket: Target (girls section); Shirt: Charlotte Russe; Skirt: H&M; Boots: Go Jane; Clutch: Swapped


Whenever I wear this skirt, I'm reminded of the ballet classes I took during my childhood.  Who says tiered ruffled skirts are only for little girls?


I don't know how I let the whole winter go by without wearing this skirt, but I'm happy I got to wear it at least once before the weather warms up because it's not a suitable length to wear without tights. 


And let's just pretend that the temperature is warm enough to wear this outfit as it is without putting my winter coat over it...

Spring weather where are you?  We are (im)patiently waiting for your arrival for good.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At March 30, 2011 at 3:36 PM , Anonymous hautepinkpretty said...

omg your skirt is seriously adorable!!! <3 i want i want ;P

 
At March 30, 2011 at 3:41 PM , Anonymous Moniquezuman said...

Is that a denim shirt I see??

Monique xx
misszuman.blogspot.com

 
At March 30, 2011 at 4:42 PM , Anonymous L of Avid Accents said...

love roughness of the denim mixed with the softness of the ruffled skirt. very cute outfit!

 
At March 30, 2011 at 9:55 PM , Anonymous Sorren Isler said...

I heart this tiered skirt. I have a dress with the same detail but it's not the same - I can't mix it the way you can yours. I love the chambray/jean shirt with it! Perfect.

 
At March 31, 2011 at 3:59 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady : )

 
At April 1, 2011 at 12:14 AM , Anonymous zarna said...

that ruffled skirt is SO cute, you look fabulous :)

 
At April 1, 2011 at 10:28 PM , Anonymous dotty said...

that skirt is so cute!

 
At April 6, 2011 at 8:45 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

So late on the readying this week, but I have to tell you I ADORE this, it's just the right amount of fluff and tough!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home