<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Shen Dove's Style a Year Ago

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Shen Dove's Style a Year Ago

The best part of taking outfit photos on a (semi) regular basis is the ability to see how my style has evolved over time. It's also a good method to jog my memory when I forget how I've remixed certain items in my wardrobe since I'm a visual person. I wore this outfit last December before I started this blog. But I still tend to gravitate to basics like I did a year ago. This reminds me that I should dig that blazer out of my closet because I haven't worn it in a while. Nothing like a basic pencil skirt and blazer to make yourself feel pulled together for a day at the office!




Blazer: H&M
Skirt: gifted
Necklace: Beacon's Closet (Brooklyn, NY)
Shoes: Payless
Earrings: H&M


Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At December 7, 2010 at 3:02 PM , Blogger Chaucee said...

So glad you posted an outfit! I miss seeing your pictures.
Love the red and the white.

 
At December 7, 2010 at 3:20 PM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

@Chaucee Thanks! Outfit posting will be more regular in a few days after I finish up with school. I have to figure out a better indoor location for photos since it's so cold out now...

 
At December 7, 2010 at 5:01 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

I love the contrasting white blazer with the darker colors. You look great!

 
At December 7, 2010 at 10:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

There's a special place in my heart for white blazers! My favorite blazer ever was white but I grew out of it like 6 years ago :( Same for red pencil skirts, they're so terribly chic!

 
At December 7, 2010 at 11:48 PM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

@Melissa Thanks!

@Alex Elizabeth I've had this white blazer for several years, it was originally apart of a suit. I'm so happy I held onto it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home