<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Pink and Gray

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pink and Gray

IMG_3939 
Top:  Old Navy; Trousers; Heels: purchased w/giftcard c/o Buffalo Exchange; 
Watch: Francesca's Collections; Necklace: Buffalo Exchange; Earrings: ?

There's nothing like a pop of pink to brighten your day, don't you think?

I almost forgot I had these pants because they have been in the cleaners for over a month...whoops!  It's almost feels like having a new pair of pants.

IMG_3942
IMG_3941
Let's make the second half of the week great!

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

At July 18, 2012 at 8:53 AM , Anonymous Tee Mac said...

I love this outfit!  The pink pants are awesome...especially paired with a lil bit of animal!  You look great!

~Tavia

 
At July 18, 2012 at 9:50 AM , Anonymous Jupe_Cambria said...

How could you forget these pants?! They are splendid! I love the high-waisted retro fit and the hot pink colour.

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

 
At July 18, 2012 at 10:12 AM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

love the pants!
that's why i never bring anything to the dry cleaners. haha.

 
At July 18, 2012 at 11:24 AM , Anonymous Audrey said...

Love the colour of the pants. What can I say I'm obsessed with pink. You look great:)

 
At July 18, 2012 at 1:00 PM , Anonymous Natasha Fatah said...

Great outfit Shen - I really like this look, and specifically that pant length on you. Not many can pull it off, but you do it really well.
http://natashafatah.com

 
At July 18, 2012 at 5:32 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

Okay I need pants like that in my life. Although I'm not sure I'd do them justice. You look utterly amazing.

 
At July 18, 2012 at 8:14 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

I love pink! And now I'm going to be hunting for a grey and black leopard top. My wardrobe is lacking! 

 
At July 18, 2012 at 8:59 PM , Anonymous dotty said...

those pants are sooooo good!  the color and cut are just amazing!

dash dot dotty

 
At July 20, 2012 at 8:15 PM , Anonymous Chaucee said...

LOVE Those pants!

 
At July 30, 2012 at 1:05 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Very cute . I'm a huge fan of mixing brights with patterns. Love the combo and your hair adds some glamour to the entire look.
www.jadeblyssjourney.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home