<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Lacy Neon and Cobalt

Friday, June 29, 2012

Lacy Neon and Cobalt

IMG_3840
Top: F21;Skirt: Francesca's Collections; Shoes: Zappos; Belt; UO; Necklace: Target; 
Earrings: F21; Clutch: Francesca's Collections

Happy Friday! Neon lace is not something that is particularly daytime appropriate, 
but adding a midi length skirt and belt tone down the neon color and lace pattern. I'm trying to be more thoughtful about my purchases for the remainder of the year, so I plan to take a second look at items I already own to wear them in new-to-me ways. I'm not participating in any style challenges or anything. I just want to be more thoughtful about my shopping habits and maybe exert a bit more wardrobe creativity along the way.

neon and cobalt 2
Have a lovely weekend!

neon and cobalt

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At June 29, 2012 at 9:35 AM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

ohh, i love this combo, and it's totally day time appropriate.

it is defintiely hard to know what things are going to be good buys... i hate it when i fall in love with something only to later realize it does not fit my life at all and i never wear it.

 
At June 29, 2012 at 9:43 AM , Anonymous Chaucee said...

I love this style of skirt. It's perfect for windy days in the city because they're much easier to keep down!

 
At June 29, 2012 at 9:58 AM , Anonymous Fillip65 said...

http://goo.gl/I8bQ7

 
At June 29, 2012 at 7:02 PM , Anonymous Laniza said...

The color of this skirt is gorgeous!  I totally understand being thoughtful about your clothing purchases--I have weeded out a great many things that I probably should not have brought home in the first place!

 
At June 30, 2012 at 12:29 AM , Anonymous Jupe_Cambria said...

Ooooh...the neon and cobalt are lovely together, and it's a combo I haven't seen.  Love the sharp pleats on that dress.  And the lace is so trendy right now!

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

 
At June 30, 2012 at 10:42 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At June 30, 2012 at 10:42 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

You're so right!

 
At June 30, 2012 at 10:43 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

I can definitely relate to that!  Swapping has helped me to get rid of items I really don't wear anymore.

 
At June 30, 2012 at 10:43 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At July 1, 2012 at 8:18 AM , Anonymous dotty said...

i heart how you made neon look so pretty and feminine!  i think this might just be my favorite look of yours to date!  

 
At August 15, 2012 at 9:21 PM , Anonymous Mamacita said...

The outfit is amazing and I love, love , love your hair!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home