<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: What's in My Bag?

Saturday, June 23, 2012

What's in My Bag?


Whats in my bag

Bag Contents: Big Buddha Bag via Buffalo Exchange; Book of the moment; Lipstick; Lipgloss; Mini Umbrella; Zippered Bag/Wallet; Hand Lotion; Antibacterial Spray, Sunglasses/Case; Ear buds; Spare Earrings; Ice Breakers; Keys; iPhone (not pictured); notebookv(not pictured); pen

It's been a while since my last bag contents post, so here is what I'm currently carrying around...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At June 24, 2012 at 7:24 PM , Anonymous Liz - So Much to Smile About said...

It's always so fun to see what is in everyone's bags! And it's a great bag, too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home