<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Navy, Black and Yellow

Monday, February 13, 2012

Navy, Black and Yellow

IMG_3540
Blazer: Macy's boy's section; Shirt: H&M; Skirt: swapped; Boots: swapped; 
Scarf: Swapped; Jewelry: H&M/F21

yellow skirt
IMG_3542

 I don't have much to say today.  Like many other people, I'm still in shock at the passing of musical icon, Whitney Houston.  Whitney's immense talent and beautiful voice will not be forgotten.

Although this week started on a somber note, I hope you have a positive and productive week.

Currently listening to: "Greatest Love of All" by Whitney Houston

Labels:

5 Comments:

At February 13, 2012 at 7:48 AM , Anonymous Natasha Fatah said...

Hi Shen, I was so upset about Whitney's death too. I loved her, I wanted to BE her. I dedicated my Sunday post to her.

xoxo
www.natashafatah.blogspot.com

 
At February 13, 2012 at 8:40 AM , Anonymous Chaucee said...

Yes, she will definitely be missed.
You look adorable in those glasses! 

 
At February 13, 2012 at 12:19 PM , Anonymous Jupe_Cambria said...

Loving that you bought this blazer in the kid's section!  I love shopping there, sometimes you find the best deals and cutest pieces.  Looks great with the stripes, oh so classy!

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

 
At February 13, 2012 at 1:33 PM , Anonymous Jemappelleshen said...

Cute! Nice outfit for a spring transition :)

 
At February 13, 2012 at 5:17 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home