<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Leopard print and lace

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Leopard print and lace

outfit 1-2-12
Jacket: F21 (exactly); Top: H&M; Cami: H&M; Jeans: Gap (old); Earrings: H&M;  
Clutch: purchased w/giftcard c/o Burlington Coat Factory; Sunglasses: UO


I bought this jacket on my way to an event to wear as a topper to a black dress before the holidays.  Sorry, I didn't get a chance to take photos of that outfit.  Animal prints never go out of style for me!  This time around, I decided to go more casual and pair the jacket with jeans.  I think next time, I'll wear it with a pencil skirt and pumps. 

IMG_3449
IMG_3450

And don't be fooled by the lack of winter outerwear in these photos, I froze because it's cold outside!



Labels:

3 Comments:

At January 4, 2012 at 9:10 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

animal prints will definitely never go out of style!
i love the jacket, i'm sure it looked just as fab with your lbd!

 
At January 5, 2012 at 1:35 AM , Anonymous Jemappelleshen said...

Uber cute girl! Your are working this look, totally fierce! :)

 
At January 6, 2012 at 5:24 PM , Anonymous Allie at Wardrobe Oxygen said...

I love leopard faux fur, but the shape of that one is especially awesome.  Love how you dressed it down with denim!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home