<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Minimized maxi

Monday, December 19, 2011

Minimized maxi

IMG_3356

Blazer: The Loft; Dress: Modcloth; Scarf: Express; Clutch: Francesca's Collections; 
Shoes: thrifted; Bracelets: F21
This dress was a favorite over the spring and summer and the good news is that it still is.  The bad news is that I somehow managed to shrink it a little in the dryer so it's not as long as it once was...bummer.

 12-15-11

I certainly don't have to worry about tripping over my dress as I once did.  But it's okay, in the grand scheme of things it's not a big deal.

IMG_3355

Here's to a great week!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At December 20, 2011 at 3:07 AM , Anonymous Stylepint said...

You've been rocking maxis from summer to winter and you look fab doing so! I think the length still works for you...plus you never have to worry about stepping on it!. I know I've been slowly taking up the hem of my maxi as time goes on...soon, it'll be a midi before you know it! =P

 
At December 20, 2011 at 11:14 AM , Anonymous Hope Grant said...

Or maybe you've gotten taller *crosses fingers*... Love the mix prints and the braided/twisted up do!

 
At December 20, 2011 at 5:10 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Ha ha, I wish : )
Thanks lady!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home