<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Goodbye 2010, Hello 2011!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Goodbye 2010, Hello 2011!

IMG_1578

detail-12.29.10

I still can't believe the holiday season is just about over, farewell 2010, hello 2011!

I love snow, and sort of miss the other shoes in my closet, but the snowy sidewalks make anything besides boots impractical for now...

Shirt: Forever 21
Jeans: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Timberland via Lucky Mag

Labels:

2 Comments:

At December 30, 2010 at 10:49 AM , Blogger Chaucee said...

I love wearing boots so I don't mind it so much in the winter : ) I wish we have as much snow as you do!

 
At January 1, 2011 at 5:51 PM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

@Chaucee The snow has melted quite a bit sice I took these pics, now I can consider other shoes besides boots, at least until it snows again : )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home