<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Faux Corporate Look

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Faux Corporate Look



The weather is gradually cooling here in D.C. and for the past few morning's, wearing a blazer or a jacket en route to work until the temperature rises a little has been a necessity. As such, I decided to go for this faux-corporate look. I love the lady-like cut of this blazer and decided to wear it because I was going for a more professional look. I don't have the type of job where a blazer is a daily requirement, which is probably why I still enjoy wearing them occasionally. I'm loving my new Tucker for Target top (I love wearing polka dots!), I look forward to wearing more casually next time with some jeans.

Blazer: Tulle
Top: Tucker for Target
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Zappos
Earrings: Spotted Moth
Headband: Mod Cloth


Song Currently on Repeat: 'Sex Karma' by Of Montreal featuring Solange

Labels:

7 Comments:

At September 21, 2010 at 10:41 PM , Blogger Chaucee said...

I am in LOVE with the Tucker for Target collection. that polka dot top is on my top to-get list.

 
At September 22, 2010 at 8:50 AM , Blogger Melissa said...

You look fantastic in this, perfectly professional but so gorgeous! I love the pattern mixing between the top and the leopard heels.

 
At September 22, 2010 at 3:41 PM , Blogger curls-and-pearls said...

That Tucker for Target shirt is gorgeous on you! I think Kendi has it too? Love seeing how it looks on different bloggers :)

 
At September 22, 2010 at 6:38 PM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

@Chaucee I really like the whole Tucker for Target line, I was pleasantly surprised because I wasn't familiar with the designer before hearing of the collabo thru the blogosphere.

@curls-and-pearls Thanks! After seeing your comment I did check and see that Kendi(Everyday) did have the same shirt on too, I expect to see other bloggers with the shirt as well because it's so awesome : )

 
At September 22, 2010 at 10:35 PM , Blogger Anjali said...

This outfit is so incredibly adorable! Love your great mix of colors and patterns.

 
At September 22, 2010 at 11:59 PM , Blogger Alison said...

Love the top! I need to get over to target to check out the line... lovely blog!

<3 Alison
alisonscampusfashion.blogspot.com

 
At September 24, 2010 at 9:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why faux-corporate?! You totally have got the playful Park Avenue style down pat. :)

-Lindsay

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home