<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Dear spring time, please come soon...

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Dear spring time, please come soon...


This time of year is tough for me because though I was technically born in the winter, I really love spring time. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm tired of snow and having to wear boots! I was browsing though photos on my laptop and found this one. This outfit photo was taken during the warmer months of 2009. I have the feeling that there are good things yet to come for winter 2010, but I'm looking forward to the spring time (and opportunities to take pictures outside without a coat!).

Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 10, 2010 at 8:10 PM , Blogger Danielle said...

I want spring too!! I'm so tired of the cold!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home