<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Shen's Favorite Things: Pretty Necklaces

Friday, February 5, 2010

Shen's Favorite Things: Pretty Necklaces






I'm a sucker for pretty jewelry, especially necklaces. These necklaces are made by jewelry designer and blogger Jessica of Make Under My Life. I'm so impressed by her positive attitude on her blog and her classy jewelry.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At February 9, 2010 at 3:48 PM , Blogger Jess Constable said...

Thank you so much for such a sweet post! I'm glad you like the jewelry. I can't wait to show you and the world what I have in store for April!!

 
At February 9, 2010 at 6:15 PM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

Look forward to seeing your new pieces and your blog, it's a daily read!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home