<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Faux Fur and Camo

Monday, December 2, 2013

Faux Fur and Camo

Shen Dove Style | Fatigue & Fur 1
Necklace: Sonia V. Boutique // Faux Fur Vest: swapped // 
Jeans: Target // Ankle Boots: Target

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and caught some great Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals if shopping is your thing.    
I've always felt that accessories and jewelry really make an outfit pop.  I've seen photos of myself as a kid draped in my mother's scarves, bags and jewelry that prove that this isn't a new concept for me.  
The necklace I'm wearing is from Sonia V Boutique and it has quickly become a weekend favorite.  In my book, fall casual weekend outfits that include necklaces and faux fur are definitely called for sometimes.

If you're still in a shopping or gift hunting mood, check out Sonia V Boutique and use this code to get 15% off: SHENDOVE15.  Check out more of the boutique's selection of jewelry here.

  Shen Dove Style | Fatigue and Fur 2 
Shen Dove Style | Fatigue & Fur 3

Let's make this week a great one!

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At December 2, 2013 at 10:47 PM , Anonymous Alex said...

A statement necklace can totally make or break an outfit, right? I love having fun with accessories!

 
At December 3, 2013 at 3:05 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

faux fur and statement necklaces sound like weekend essentials to me. Where is the detail photo of that necklace?

 
At December 4, 2013 at 5:19 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

It's so fun! Accessories can really give any outfit a different look.

 
At December 4, 2013 at 5:20 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

I was rushing and forgot a detail photo! I'll get a closer shot next time.

 
At December 4, 2013 at 8:04 PM , Anonymous Sarah said...

I want camo pants!! You look great.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home