<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Fuchsia + Gold

Monday, October 8, 2012

Fuchsia + Gold

golc and fuchsia 2
Jacket: thrifted; Top: Old Navy; Skirt: Gap; Shoes: Target; Necklace: H&M

 The days where I can get away with bare legs are happening less often now.  But now I have a reason to pull out some of my more colorful tights again. 

  gold and fuschia
Happy Monday!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At October 8, 2012 at 10:43 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

LOVE these colors together, you look so bright and shiny!

 
At October 9, 2012 at 12:00 PM , Anonymous Nnenna said...

I love love love your skirt and these colors paired together look great!

 
At October 10, 2012 at 10:07 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

Ohh very pretty color scheme! I think bare legs weather is pretty much over in New York. I don't want to talk about it :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home