<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Spring Reading List

Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring Reading List

spring reading list 
I hope everyone had a lovely weekend! Here are a few books that I plan to read this spring. 
  1. Deluxe: How Luxury Lost its Luster by Dana Thomas
  2. I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella
  3. Passing Love by Jacqueline E. Luckett
  4. Joan Myers & the Audacious Hope of the Black Ballerina by Brenda Dixon Gottschild
I'm currently reading: A Piece of Cake by Cupcake Brown which is a book from my Winter Reading List that I plan to review soon.

What have you read lately?

Labels:

5 Comments:

At April 9, 2012 at 9:46 PM , Anonymous Natasha Fatah said...

I really want to read Game Change, the non-fiction work about the 2008 elections. I just watched the movie, inspired by the book, and what it portrayed of Sarah Palin was so frightening....even more than I originally thought. 

 
At April 10, 2012 at 7:58 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Wow! That sounds like an interesting one.

 
At April 10, 2012 at 2:23 PM , Anonymous Jupe_Cambria said...

HAVE to read number 4, since I used to be a ballet dancer for real :)  And you'll love Sophie Kinsella...read "Twenties Girl" too.

<3 Cambriajupefashion.blogspot.comEnter my Shabby Apple GIVEAWAY!!! 

 
At April 10, 2012 at 3:58 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Cool! I like Sophie Kinsella, I read the whole Shopaholic series. I picked the ballet biography because I studied at the school the woman founded for several years as a child/teen.

 
At April 11, 2012 at 1:45 PM , Anonymous Z! said...

Those all sound like great reads! I'm currently working my way through Aimee Bender's The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake and LOVING it!! :]]]


-Z
zplustheworld.tumblr.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home